Your iDentityShoppe website comes with a built in blog! Think of your blog like a public diary. It’s a collection of individual entries that can be read one at a time, or altogether in chronological order.
1. To add a new entry or “post” to your blog. Login to the backend of your site.
2. From the dashboard, click on the word “posts” on the top of the left hand menu.
This will take you to the “All Posts” screen (shown right). Here you will see a listing of all of your previous posts. Because your site is new, depending on the theme that you chose, you may have only one post, or a list of two or three. You can return to this screen at any time to make edits to existing posts.
3. Click the “Add New” button to add a new blog post to the list.
The “Add New Posts Screen” (shown right) is the form where you will enter your blog content.
4. Give your post a clear, catchy title in the top space.
5. Use the main content area for your post text. Use the formatting toolbar at the top of the main content area to add bold, italics, bullets, or alignment effects to your text.
6. Find your “kitchen sink”
At the end of the toolbar is an icon for the kitchen sink (shown in red below)
Clicking this icon will open a second row of editing tools that will allow you to change colors, add special characters, and choose heading styles.
7. Publish your Post
Click the blue “Publish” button to make your post live or click “Save Draft” to save your unpublished post for later.
Get more information about the “Add New Posts Screen” on codex.wordpress.org