- Security updates made on a monthly basis
- Manual Monthly updates to all plugins that were installed by your brandiD team
- brandiD developers check your plugins to ensure they are the best fit for your business needs. In the event that one of the plugins stops working or records an error, our developers are ready to fix the issue or suggest a replacement.
- Manual Contact form review and testing
- Updates to the WordPress core as released
- Updates to Genesis theme as released
- Necessary front end design adjustments resulting from updates
Website Hosting Services
- Dedicated WP Engine hosting environment
- Up to 10GB Storage
- Up to 1GB/Mo Bandwidth
- Up to 12K visits/Mo*
- 2 MySQL Databases (1 production database and 1 staging environment database)
- 1 SSL Certificate
- Daily automated file system & database backups
- Malware monitoring & prevention
- DNS/Domain Name Configuration
- Use of brandiD’s tool chest of third-party premium plugins
Our dedicated hosting space is provided by WP Engine. WP Engine is specifically built for WordPress. It’s highly robust and secure, always patched with the latest security updates and is constantly monitored.
*Please note: we can not suspend your website maintenance and subscription without your website being vulnerable to cyber attacks. If you wish to suspend your hosting account, your website will be packaged into one file and shared with you then deleted from our server. As long as you have the file, you are welcome back on our WPEngine plan at anytime.
*Are you getting 12k visitors per month? Don’t worry, we have you covered! An overage is only $20 per 1,000 extra monthly visitors, read here for more information.