November 18, 2019 at 1:09 pm #11262
I just purchased Course Maker Pro, as well as the Lifter LMS Infinity Bundle. I am running into the following challenges:
1. I followed the set-up guide in the Build My brand ID Lifter LMS integration and used their wizard. I am not clear on how I get the Lifter LMS to show up in my Course Maker Pro site? If you could direct me to additional resource materials, that would be great.
2. I created the quick start course in Lifter LMS and that was fine. The problem is that the visual appearance of how the course syllabus and modules looks in Course Maker Pro is not good and nothing like how it shows up in the Lifter LMS tutorial. Is there a way I can change the look of how Lifter LMS looks in my new site?
3. In integrating Lifter LMS into my new Course Maker Pro template, a fatal error was created when I added the Lifter LMS Custom Fields plug-in. It crashed my site and I was forced to disable all plug-ins. I have a support call into Lifter LMS, but wanted you to be aware.
I understand how to use the Customize feature in Course Maker Pro and was able to follow your nice guide. It’s getting Lifter LMS to show up in the template and being able to change the layout that I’m running into issue.
Thanks in advance for your help!Site URL:
November 18, 2019 at 4:03 pm #11271
Thanks so much for using our Course Maker Pro theme!
I hope I can answer your questions:
1) The LifterLMS courses and lessons can be added to your main navigation menu, by going to Appearance > Menus. For our Demo Site, we’ve added a link to the Lifter Demo Course syllabus as one of our navigation items.
2) We are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with our custom styling of the Lifter syllabus. At this time we do not have a user-friendly setting in the Admin area to “fall back” to the old styles — we will add this in a future release. But for now, you can remove the styles inside the file: /css/lifterlms-custom-styles.css
3) Thank you for notifying us about the error when using LifterLMS Custom Fields. We will look into this on our end and attempt to fix any errors or bugs we find.
Thanks again and good luck using the Course Maker Pro theme!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.