Viewing 0 reply threads
April 1, 2016 at 4:29 pm #6
All members are required and requested to adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
- When posting a support request to the forum, ALWAYS include a link to your site, a clear description of the issue, and add as much relevant information you have. Failure to do so will most likely delay and frustrate the support process, with several posts going back and forth trying to retrieve such information.
- Note that while only registered and logged-in users can post in these forums, everyone (public) can read the forum content. Therefore do NOT post your website or hosting login info in your forum posts/replies
- Please do not send the moderators a private message or e-mail asking for support – that is why this forum exists. Support requests via PM or e-mail will be ignored, unless a moderator has explicitly requested you to provide information through PM or e-mail.
- Post your support requests in the appropriate theme or plugin sub-forum.
- Do not post several questions in one post. Please follow our “one question, one thread” policy.
- Do not post the same question more than once.
- Do make the post title informative and relevant to the subject matter. Avoid generalized titles such as “Please help”, “I have some questions..”, etc, which do not help other users find answers to their problems. Rest assured that use of LOTS OF CAPITALS!!!!!????, exclamation and question marks does not speed up the support process.
- Please be considerate to one another, and also to the moderators. This is our way of providing support to those who are using TheBrandiD products, and we’re happy to do it. However, please understand that our schedule can become busy, and we will do our best to answer the support questions as quickly as we can.
- Remember that this is a support forum, and that we are here to help you diagnose things that may be wrong with your site, or if there are any bugs in the code. If you ask questions about customization, be aware that we might suggest you to purchase one of our paid support plans to help you. We’ll do our best to answer those questions that don’t require major modification and testing, but our priority lies with people having immediate issues with the themes or plugins.
- Spamming is not allowed, and anything that resembles it will result in automatic deletion of your account and banning from the forum.
- Please refrain from using derogatory or vulgar language – this is designed to be a friendly resource for our community, and not a place where people are insulted.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.