We all need a helping hand
from time to time.
Take a moment to review
the details below to see
how we can help and what
we provide support on.
What is included in our support?
- Need help? Create a FREE support account. Browse the archives once you’re in the forum there is a chance your question has already been answered. If not, post your question and voila one of our magical technical fairies will answer within 24 hours (except weekends). Yes, I need help–take me to the forums.
- Handling bugs (not ants and spiders) within the theme that are not the result of user error
- Utilization of features, theme or plugin options that are unclear in the documentation
- General WordPress advice (as much as we would love to teach you WordPress we simply can’t)
- Simple and general customization tips and hints
Plugin Setup Guides
What is not included in our support?
- When the requested customization support question intrinsically changes the layout or function of the theme or plugin
- Adding a new function that is not standard and not included in the theme or plugin (ie: custom work)
- Changing a graphic (even if it’s your baby picture)
- Support that consumes an unreasonable amount of time-based on the purchase price. Everyone has some idea of what is fair, and that should be a baseline barometer. (We are nurturing, hospitable people that will give you the shirts off our backs but please be reasonable!).
- We do not teach, mentor or profess WordPress or Genesis basics. We’re happy to point you in the right direction if you need more than we can do via this forum.