We all need a helping hand from time to time.
Need help? Visit the Product Support page. Please describe your question or problem, submit your Support Ticket, and one of our skilled developers will answer within 24 hours (except weekends).
What is included in our support?
- Handling bugs (not ants and spiders) within the theme that are not the result of user error
- Utilization of features, theme or plugin options that are unclear in the documentation
- General WordPress advice (as much as we would love to teach you WordPress we simply can’t)
What is NOT included in our support?
- When the support request changes the default layout or functions of the theme or plugin
- Custom CSS code or other beginner-level code samples — if you need custom development or design help, we offer Customization Packages to get your website looking exactly how you’d like.
- Adding new functionality that is not standard and not included in the theme or plugin (ie: custom work)
- Changing a graphic (even if it’s your baby picture)
- Support that consumes an unreasonable amount of time-based on the purchase price. Everyone has some idea of what is fair, and that should be a baseline barometer. (We are nurturing, hospitable people that will give you the shirts off our backs but please be reasonable!).
- We do not teach, mentor or profess WordPress or Genesis basics. We’re happy to point you in the right direction if you need more than we can do via our Support pages on this website.