We all need a helping hand
from time to time.
Take a moment to review
the details below to see
how we can help and what
we provide support on.
What is included in our support?
- Need help? Create a FREE support account. Browse the archives once you’re in the forum there is a chance your question has already been answered. If not, post your question and voila one of our magical technical fairies will answer within 24 hours (except weekends). Yes, I need help–take me to the forums.
- Handling bugs (not ants and spiders) within the theme that are not the result of user error
- Utilization of features, theme or plugin options that are unclear in the documentation
- General WordPress advice (as much as we would love to teach you WordPress we simply can’t)
Plugin Setup Guides
What is not included in our support?
- When the requested customization support question intrinsically changes the layout or function of the theme or plugin
- Custom CSS tweaks or changes relevant to your website only – this Support Forum is for addressing bugs or errors in our products, and we want to ensure everyone benefits from the answers provided. If you need custom development help, we offer Customization Packages to get your website looking exactly how you’d like.
- Adding a new function that is not standard and not included in the theme or plugin (ie: custom work)
- Changing a graphic (even if it’s your baby picture)
- Support that consumes an unreasonable amount of time-based on the purchase price. Everyone has some idea of what is fair, and that should be a baseline barometer. (We are nurturing, hospitable people that will give you the shirts off our backs but please be reasonable!).
- We do not teach, mentor or profess WordPress or Genesis basics. We’re happy to point you in the right direction if you need more than we can do via this forum.