An extra pair of hands makes the job that much easier
You need help! We understand. Everyone needs a little extra support sometimes. All our themes and plugins are designed to be easy to create your one-of-a-kind website. But sometimes, even the most tech-savvy person can have lingering questions.
Theme Setup Guides
Plugin Setup Guides
Use these articles as a guide to fix styling issues or troubleshoot why that custom function isn’t working.
What is NOT included in our support?
- When the support request changes the default layout or functions of the theme or plugin
- Custom CSS code or other beginner-level code samples — if you need custom development or design help, we offer Custom Solutions to get your website looking exactly how you’d like.
- Adding new functionality that is not standard and not included in the theme or plugin (ie: custom work)
- Changing a graphic (even if it’s your baby picture)
- Support that consumes an unreasonable amount of time-based on the purchase price. Everyone has some idea of what is fair, and that should be a baseline barometer. (We are nurturing, hospitable people that will give you the shirts off our backs but please be reasonable!).
- We do not teach, mentor or profess WordPress or Genesis basics. We’re happy to point you in the right direction if you need more than we can do via our Support pages on this website.
What is included in our support?
- Handling bugs (not ants and spiders) within the theme that are not the result of user error
- Utilization of features, theme or plugin options that are unclear in the documentation
- General WordPress advice (as much as we would love to teach you WordPress we simply can’t)
Still Need help?
Get Live Support (from someone on our team) for a (small) fee: Please submit a ticket to our “Geekish” Squad, and one of our skilled developers will provide you with an answer within 24 hours (except on weekends).
Your Customized Solutions
911 for your website! Fix my WordPress website ASAP. Fixed cost priority service for a single issue on your website. Guaranteed response within 24 hours on weekdays 48 hours on weekends.
$87 per single issue fix
We’ll Show You How
Think of us as your virtual technical sherpa (aka instructor). Send us your WordPress login and a list of your problems and we’ll make a detailed tutorial video outlining the fix on YOUR WordPress website. We’ll even teach you how to make your own adjustments.
$75 per hour
Custom WordPress development. Our experienced team of branding experts, designers, copywriters, and web developers put your businesses in the best possible light.
Contact us for a custom quote.