The Coaching Pro theme comes bundled with a few select Block Patterns to help you save time when building pages.
As described in the documentation, Block Patterns are a collection of predefined blocks that you can insert into posts and pages and then customize with your own content.
The Block Pattern collections provided are the same blocks we used to build out the pages of our Demo site.
Insert a Block Pattern
To add a Block Pattern to a Post or Page, follow these steps:
- Click the blue + button (Block Inserter) at the top left of the Block Editor
- Switch to the Patterns tab
- Change the drop-down menu to Coaching Pro
- Click on a pattern to insert it into your Post or Page
- Customize the blocks as needed