Hello! Pro 3 comes with the ability to show your blog posts in a Grid layout. Easily choose a 2-, 3-, or 4-column grid layout for your Blog Archive page — no coding required!
For more information about this feature, please see this article.
To enable or disable this feature:
- Go to Appearance > Customize
- Click the tab for Hello! Pro Settings
- The setting for Blog Grid Layout has a toggle switch to enable or disable the feature
- Choose the number of grid columns you prefer by changing the drop-down menu
- Click Publish to save your settings