The “About Me” page is constructed using Gutenberg blocks. When using Genesis 2.8.0 or newer, this page is installed when using the optional Auto-Setup Homepage feature.
The image, heading, and paragraphs are all added using content blocks. In our demo, we’ve added:
- An image block containing a Circular Image
- A heading block containing the Page Title
- Two paragraph blocks containing the Supporting Text
The grey highlighted section is created with an Atomic Blocks “Container” block. In the Gutenberg settings for the Container block, we set the following options:
- Width: Align-center
- Top Padding: 5%
- Bottom Padding: 5%
- Padding Left: 10%
- Padding Right: 10%
- Inside Container Max Width: 1600px
- Background Color: #f4f4f4
Inside the container block is a heading block, two paragraph blocks, and a button block.