By default, Course Maker Pro is designed to have all page layouts be Full-Width, allowing for page layout customization using the Block Editor.
If you would like to use the LifterLMS Course and Lesson Sidebars, you can display them by doing the following:
- In the Customizer, go to Theme Settings > Site Layout
- Change the select menu to “Content, Primary Sidebar” or “Primary Sidebar, Content” and Publish your changes
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Add content inside the Course Sidebar and Lesson Sidebar
- View the Course Syllabus page and a Lesson to see your sidebar content